A Java library for parsing, evaluating mathematical equations.
- Core Jep
- Jep is a small fast mathematical parsing and evaluation library. It suports various datatype including, BigDecimals, strings and complex number and has a wide rang of built in functions. It is highly customizable allow diferent syntaxes for equations. I am co-developer and its available from singularsys.com.
- Examples: The function plotter applications on the left have all been made using Jep. A console applet allows an interactive session.
- GWT Jep
- Jep Extensions
- JepExtensions Adds many other features to the core jep library.
Explore the 17 symmetric wallpaper patterns.
Interested in private mathematics tuition in south-east Cornwall? I offer tuition at all ages and all levels with an emphasis on engaging the student and exciting the students:
My son has just finished his GCSEs and I had a fantastic tutor, Richard Morris, who taught him for 1.5 hours per week for about 12 wks before his exams. From really disliking maths he now really loves it and found his exam straightforward. - Di Baker MentOrg
A collection of uniform polyhedra in rotatable 3D.
- Left-Right brain and leaning styles An examination into the theory of brain lateralization, learning styles and the implications for education.
- Blagdon Cross rewilding what happens if you leave 80 acres of land unmanged for 10 years?
- The thermodynamics of tidying a room Why do rooms get messy? Is it a law of nature?
- Hysteresis and Sorites A philosophical investigation into how discrete labels can be given to continuously changing phenomena.
Interactive example of linkages.
My father Derek Morris's page on Early Modern Stepney History. With details on his research into Mile End Old Town, Wapping, and the East End of London in the 18th and 19th centuaries.